2012 Dashlet Challenge - Terms and Conditions
1. PROMOTER The Promoter is Alfresco Software Limited, The Place, Bridge Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1AF, UK.
2. WHO MAY ENTER The Dashlet Challenge is open to everybody.
3. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these Competition Terms and Conditions and any Special Terms and Conditions appearing on the website specific to this particular competition.
4. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY Participants may contribute an unlimited number of Dashlets to the competition.
5. HOW TO ENTER AND SELECTION OF WINNERS Contributions must operate on Alfresco Enterprise or Community Editions 4.0. The full source code must be made available under an OSI approved open source license of the contributor’s choosing and listed on Alfresco Add-Ons (http://addons.alfresco.com). Entries will be judged on the following criteria: (i) Business applicability, (ii) Code quality, (iii) Packaging and (iv) Creativity. Entrants should notify the panel of their contributution by emailing email@example.com. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every entrant. No correspondence will be entered into. The competition commences on August 1, 2012 and ends at midnight GMT on September 10, 2012.
6. PRIZES First prize will be an Asus Transformer Prime. Second and third place winners will receive a Google Nexus 7. All first, second, and third place winners will also get a free conference pass for either DevCon Berlin on 6-7 November 2012, or DevCon San Jose on 14-15 November. Prizes must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or for resale.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS The winner will be informed by email during the week commencing September 17, 2012. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Alfresco Software requires.
8. ENTRIES Entries not completed in accordance with the conditions of entry or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be disregarded.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Alfresco Software accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this competition. Alfresco disclaims all express and implied warranties related to the prizes.
11. MISCELLANEOUS Alfresco reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice. A list of the prize winners may be obtained from Alfresco by submitting a request in writing to: Alfresco Software, Ltd, The Place, Bridge Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1AF. This competition will be governed by UK law. This competition is void where prohibited by law.