Creative Designer, Marketing
Alfresco is how great businesses share, organize and protect their content. More than 7 million people in over 180 countries use Alfresco to collaborate and manage over 4 billion files worldwide. Whether on the go or in the office, Alfresco empowers today's teams to do great work. Founded in 2005, Alfresco is headquartered in London with U.S. headquarters in San Mateo and Atlanta.
You're not a typical creative designer. And ALFRESCO is not a typical enterprise software company. Working at ALFRESCO means you'll get to tackle more of the design projects that help drive revenue and get your creative juices flowing. We are looking for a designer that is competent and comfortable with the digital world, the web and print. You will work on projects from powerpoint presentations, to web design, to major events, branding and marketing campaigns. Of course, you are a creative thinker who possesses a passion for designing unique and thoughtful work. You will be a creative force for ALFRESCO to help us establish a unique identity.
- Passion for visual design. You know the difference between "good" and "great" and are able to work within dynamics that challenge teams and timelines to deliver excellent design. Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography and experience with graphic design tools across a variety of media.Team skills: You work best in a participatory, team-based environment that inspires through collaboration.
- Expert knowledge of latest web technologies
- Expert in idea generation and project management
We'd love to hear from you. Tell us a little bit about yourself and of course a link to your portfolio. For extra credit, send us a sample of something that's good and something that's great----not necessarily something that you created-----no explanation needed!
- 3+ years experience mostly in the technology services/solutions space
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred, but not mandatory
- Extensive experience with international B2B organisation
- Excellent strategic planning & communications skills
- Excellent project/program management skills
- Strong focus on and understanding of brand integrity/affinity/awareness
- BA/BS strongly preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- Ability to impact the business and shape your role
- Equal opportunity employer
Some travel may be required.
San Mateo, CA