Componize for Alfresco
Componize for Alfresco adds XML Content Management and Publishing capabilities to Alfresco. It transforms XML's potential (notably DITA XML) into real value in terms of content reuse, translation, multichannel publishing, team productivity and content quality improvements.
Componize is today modernizing information development for AMD, SAP, and Merck – among others.
More and more organizations elect to migrate to XML-based content, also known as structured content, and most choose the open standard DITA (Darwin Information Typing Architecture), maintained by the international consortium OASIS*.
DITA enables organizations to implement a solid reuse strategy, and benefit from advantages such as multi-channel publishing, separation of content and style, conditional publishing, and topic-based writing. However, in order to make the most of structured content, information must be easy to maintain and control throughout the company.
Componize is an end-to-end DITA solution that optimizes the collaborative production, management and multi-channel publishing of structured content.
Componize applies a 100% open standards strategy so there is no vendor lock in. On top of that, Componize is highly extensible and customizable with open APIs.
Combining enterprise-wide collaboration, ease of use, scalability, and an open architecture, Componize provides the full range of features that organizations need today for their content strategy.
*Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards
- Publish to multiple channels and formats, from popular HTML, PDF or ePub to various other business formats…
- Author your way with an online DITA editor, and connectors for the most widely-used XML editors, and/or even a MS Word plugin.
- Reuse topics, fragments, and variables with adapted interfaces.
- Maintain links between content easily with the dynamic link management.
- Federate several content sources and inject content from anywhere in your publication.
+33 964 151 824