Customer Care Representative (Bilingual)
Alfresco is the open platform for business critical document management and collaboration. By automating document-intensive business processes and enabling large-scale collaboration, Alfresco helps companies to service customers better and adapt more quickly to rapid market changes. Every day, over 7 million business users in 75 countries rely on Alfresco to manage 4 billion documents, files and processes - behind the firewall, in the cloud and even on their mobile devices.
The Customer Care Representative is part of the Customer Services Team and provides administrative support to the Alfresco Technical Support, Consultancy, Training and Sales teams as well as supporting Alfresco Enterprise and Cloud Customers and Partners with their general enquiries and basic account issues.
Role and responsibilities:
- Requires the ability to take full ownership and control of an issue without supervision, to develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our customers and partners, and to help in continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Interact directly with our partners and customers to resolve issues in a timely manner, adhering to stipulated SLOs
- Liaising and negotiating with internal Alfresco departments to ensure customer needs are met
- User and account administration for new and existing Enterprise and Cloud Accounts via Salesforce CRM: account creation, renewals, upgrades, cancellations and licensing
- Monitoring incoming emails, dealing with basic enquiries, referring technical and sales-related enquiries to relevant departments, or to other sources of information as necessary
- Setting up and changing FTP, SVN and Cloud account access to end-users
- Assisting internal departments with administrative tasks, including data-cleansing, and updating/revising of internal processes
- Providing telephone cover during support engineer absences
- Working a shift that ensures global cover whenever possible - weekend on-call cover may also be required during busy periods
- A passion for customers and a strong interest and desire to handle a variety of customer service issues from the very basic through to ambiguous or complex
- A proven ability for attention to detail but also ability to work on own initiative, be organized and prioritize a diverse workload
- Proven problem-solving ability and able to think logically, work methodically and at times investigatory
- Exceptional communication skills with a variety of customers and colleagues, both internal and external, locally and globally, through telephone and email
- An ability to be flexible with changing systems and procedures
- Desire to go above and beyond to help customers and resolve their issues
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Fluency in an additional language other than English, preferably Japanese.
- Others considered; French, Spanish, Italian, German
- Proven customer service experience, ideally in software-type company
- Experience with CRM and Ticketing systems (SAP, Salesforce etc)
- Knowledge of using remote support tools (webex)
- MS Office: Excel and Word
- Understanding of Enterprise Content Management and collaboration tools
- Excellent telephone manner and experience with inbound and outbound call handling
- Previous cloud computing SaaS (software as a service) experience & knowledge
- Working within a busy environment, and with remotely-based colleagues in global office locations
- Experience running and/or building reports
- Using databases, e.g. data entry, manipulation and cleansing
Freedom to act
This role will report indirectly to the regional support manager if based in Sydney or San Mateo and directly to the Global Customer Care Manager. However, it is expected that the individual will work largely independently and need minimal supervision.
Up to 5% travel may be required for this role
- Competitive compensation package
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- Ability to impact the business
- As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
San Mateo, California, USA