Alfresco / MuleSoft Partnership
Alfresco Software, the open platform for social content management, and MuleSoft, provider of the world’s #1 integration platform for the cloud, web and enterprise, are joining forces to bring best-of-breed content management and enterprise software integration.
Alfresco Mule Integration
Mule ESB is a lightweight Java-based enterprise service bus (ESB) and integration platform that allows developers to connect applications together quickly and easily, enabling them to exchange data. Using the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) standard, Alfresco can quickly and easily be integrated into Enterprise architectures using Mule, enhancing content syndication and Social Publishing capabilities.
Typical Use Cases
- Integrate Alfresco Content Management in to your Enterprise systems
- Social Publishing - enable content publication from Alfresco ECM to multiple social systems including Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
- On-premise to cloud - deliver content to cloud based systems
- Content syndication, aggregation, transformation and distribution
- Rapid deployment - out-of-the-box Enterprise connectors allow for rapid implementation and deployment
- Quickly integrate to all Enterprise information systems reducing costs
- Flexible integrations for Enterprise architects, independent of technology
- Loose coupling - facilitates rapid component configuration and replacement enhancing architectural agility
- Enables orchestration combining existing services to meet business requirements
- Technology agnostics across systems including JMS, Web Services, JDBC, HTTP, and more.
Integration / Technology
- CMIS based integration offering access to any CMIS compliant repository
- Simple configuration using XML, Spring and POJO's enables rapid deployment of Enterprise integrations