Armedia Caliente is a highly customizable content migration utility, designed specifically for large scale content migrations. Caliente has the ability to migrate from various repositories and in a variety of formats, including but not limited to, ODBC compliant databases, EMC Documentum, SharePoint, EMC eRoom and any filestore – All into Alfresco’s Open Source ECM system.
Armedia Caliente is a server based application which enables automated importing and exporting of content and metadata from designated file folders or relational database tables into and out of an ECM repository. Caliente is pre integrated for content migrations toAlfresco’s content management repository, and supports file or relational database content and associated XML or CSV formatted metadata. In addition, Caliente provides a development (scripting) framework to add custom tasks or configure complex migration activities that require multiple nested steps or non-trivial validation procedures. Architecturally, Caliente is designed to run as a multi-threaded process where as many threads as needed (depending on physical server and network capacity) can be run concurrently to complete a very large amount of migration transactions in a short time.
Purchase includes a free day of configuration. Additional services are available.
- Migrate content and metadata to Alfresco
- Migrate from non-structured and structured content sources to Alfresco
- Out of the box adapters for Alfresco migration for following platforms: EMC Documentum, MS SharePoint, any file store, any RDBMS database
- Designed for mass scale and bulk upload (multiple linked threads on multiple process servers)
- Highly configurable XML configuration script to support complex migrations