Where? QEII Conference Center, London
Government ICT 2.0 will be examining current and emerging directions across ICT in the public sector.
With Government focus shifting towards delivering digital services that are user focused, and changes to ICT governance structures, this timely event will explore overcoming the challenges in adopting digital by default; new and emerging applications, infrastructure and services using good practice examples; effective procurement and much more.
Topics covered on the day include:
- Public ICT for the future
- Driving efficiency in ICT procurement
- HMRC’s IT strategy
- Going Digital: Faster clearer, services
- G-Cloud Innovation – 2013 and beyond
You will hear from leading organisations such as the Cabinet Office, HM Government, HM Revenue and Customs, the DVLA, Socitm and many more.
Visit with Alfresco Partner of the Year, Zia Consulting, at their booth to learn more about their solutions for the Government including:
- Alfresco Document & Records Management
- Case Management with Alfresco Workdesk
- Invoice Automation & Contracts Management
- Ephesoft for Intelligent Document Capture
- Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud Services
- Secure Mobile Solutions
Zia is a leading worldwide partner of Alfresco, providing services and solutions across a wide range of government agencies and departments.