Alfresco for Salesforce
Today, many sales teams share their documents via email, resulting in critical paperwork piling up in everyone’s inboxes, confusion on versions, and lack of a single view on where paperwork is in the process. This results in deals taking longer, more mistakes and deals slipping ultimately affecting your bottom line.
Alfresco’s Salesforce Connector solves your content pain by applying powerful search, workflow and collaboration to your Salesforce documents, streamlining your sales processes to close deals faster.
Alfresco enables you to manage your Salesforce document’s entire lifecycle from creation to completion, ensuring they stay secure and compliant throughout the process.
1. Allow your sales team to upload documents to Alfresco directly from Salesforce. No need to retrain your team to learn a new application.
2. Automate your document processes using Alfresco’s powerful folder rules and workflow capabilities.
3. Collaborate and easily share your Salesforce documents. Invite customers to review contract changes directly during negotiation for faster turn around times to close deals.
4. Enable compliance on your documents via our Records Management module to ensure documents are locked and archived for future reference once signed off.
5. Archive your Salesforce content and make it fully searchable outside Salesforce via Alfresco. Allow users to search documents based on the Salesforce record data as well as the text inside the document itself.
Download the Alfresco for Salesforce App in the Appexchange for free.