Shrinking IT resources?
Need to reduce costs whilst increasing workforce productivity?
Forrester Consulting, a leading research analyst, recently released a study entitled The Total Economic Impact of Alfresco Enterprise Content Management Solution. Alfresco customers, interviewed in the study, reported benefits of:
- 10 month payback period on Alfresco deployments
- $1.3 million in savings within the first three years
- $800,000 to $2 million of avoided software license costs
Join us for a webinar on Friday 23 November 2012 @ 2.00pm UK / 3.00pm CET, when we will take your through the findings of the report and the benefits that customers are enjoying. During this session we will discuss:
- What is Total Economic Impact?
- The Benefits: cost savings, productivity gains and integration efficiencies
- Share real customer insights
Discover how deploying Alfresco's open source ECM solution could deliver significant benefits to your organisation.
Presenter: Paul Hampton, Director of Product Marketing, Alfresco