bobsguide webinar: Cloud, Mobility and ECM - Key Considerations for Financial Services
This bobsguide webinar, sponsored by Alfresco, will concentrate on enterprise content management (ECM) technology and the impact that the advent of mobile working practices and cloud computing has had in this field.
The webinar will explore the consequences for financial services IT professionals and the options for combining the benefits of an on-premise ECM solution with the agility of the cloud. This hybrid approach reassures financial services companies that their customers personal data and sensitive banking information will not be shared over a public cloud, while still delivering the efficiency benefits of shared ECM in the cloud.
- The Compliance Conundrum – providing secure, auditable collaboration for financial services content via mobile and cloud
- The rise of the Mobile workforce - the ability to connect people, content, systems and business processes securely on both sides of the firewall and on mobile devices
- The growth of Hybrid solutions: to create, manage and securely share content wherever it lives — on premise, in the cloud or both
- David Jones, Market Analyst, AIIM
- Paul Hampton, Product Marketing Director, Alfresco
- Ian Fendick, Training and Events Manager, bobsguide, an Association for Financial Professionals Company