Alfresco Positioned as “Visionary” in Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management
According to leading research firm, enterprise content management is both a strategic approach to managing information and a software toolset:
- As a strategic approach, ECM can help enterprises take control of their content, boost effectiveness, encourage collaboration and make information easier to share.
- As a software toolset, ECM consists of a set of capabilities and/or applications for content life cycle management that interoperate, but that can also be sold and used separately.
Alfresco’s visionary approach to ECM delivers:
- One open content platform – in the cloud, on-premise or both
- One mobile experience that lets users work the way they want to – while allowing IT to keep the controls they need
- Common, standards-based APIs for cloud, on-premise and mobile development to let our partners and enterprise developers build the content-centric apps that meet the needs of their businesses
- Support for business processes, workflow, case management and strong security – all the hallmarks of true ECM
Fill out the form on this page to get the report now!
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.