Componize for Alfresco
Today, global companies handle incredibly large volumes of complex documents, from design specifications to support instructions, representing the equivalent of millions of pages. The yearly budget to author and maintain this information can be significant, and inefficient management of these documents cuts into profits. More and more companies elect to migrate to XML-based content, also known as structured content, and most of them also choose DITA, an open standard created by IBM and now maintained by the OASIS consortium.
Componize for Alfresco is a structured content management software that allows content managers to have a single solution for all of their enterprise and component content management needs. It enables them to implement a solid reuse strategy, and benefit from advantages such as multi-channel publishing, separation of content and style, conditional publishing.
However, in order to make the most of structured content, information must be easy to maintain and control throughout the company. Componize for Alfresco seamlessly integrates Componize’s leading structured content management features with all of the popular resources and features of Alfresco. The Componize user interface actions, dialogs and wizards blend into the Alfresco user interface.
- Publish to multiple channels and formats : HTML, PDF, ePub, etc up to 15x faster than the competition.
- Maintain links easily with dynamic link management.
- Reuse topics, fragments and variables with adapted interfaces.
- Federate several storage sources and inject content from anywhere in your publication.
- Automate reviews and publishing with customizable workflows.
- Extend the system with well-documented open APIs.
- Connect with major DITA authoring tools (MS Word plugin or DITA XML editor) for an easy integration in your ecosystem.
+33 (0)4 91 08 59 65