Formtek Security Extension
When an organization uses a single ECM system to manage information throughout the enterprise, the ability to effectively administer the access privileges of a large number of users in different groups is critical.
The Formtek Security Extension offers more flexible security capabilities in addition to those available with standard Alfresco® Share by allowing file and folder access control on per-user and/or per-group basis. That is, specific users can be allowed access to only certain files and/or folders. The level of security provided by the Extension allows system administrators to protect valuable content while still providing for the access needs of diverse groups throughout the enterprise.
- Provides more granular permissions that enable you to assign specific users and/or groups to a file or folder for more flexible security
- Propagates folder permissions to its subfolders, but allows these permissions to be overridden per subfolder
- On installation, creates a new SITE_PUBLIC group to support the assignment of more granular file/folder permissions
- By default, adds newly created users to the SITE_PUBLIC group, but allows you to override this assignment as needed
- Assigns the SITE_PUBLIC group instead of the Everyone group to newly created sites
- Installs via a JAR file and includes an installer and an uninstaller
Victor Malespina (sales) +1 904 829 9251
Ed Kay (services) +1 404 408 8151