SAP Integration Suite
The SAP Integration Suite consists of two modules: ITN Connector and ITN Content Server. ITN Content Server transfers SAP documents to Alfresco, ITN Connector transfers meta data from Alfresco to SAP.
The SAP-Alfresco integration makes information and documents software-independent. The interface will automatically and structurally save SAP created receipts in Alfresco, thus allowing everyone access. Even employees without their own SAP account will now be able to process them. It is also possible to display additional information relating to processes in the form of a process folder. Conversely, SAP functionality can be accessed from within Alfresco.
To add meta data to an incoming document, data can be read out from SAP database. This makes it easy to create customer folders and to access all documents involved in the respective business process.
To use SAP Integration Suite, additional SAP user accounts are not necessary. SAP or ABAP programming is not necessary.
- Bidirectional interface between Alfresco and SAP
- Converts SAP objects to Alfresco documents including searchable meta data
- After scanning and validation, incoming paper documents are connected with SAP and converted to electronic and searchable documents
- Creates dynamic file structures and meta data
- SAP information can be easily searched in Alfresco
- Allows for the saving of SAP receipts together with related documents
Wolfgang Seufert, Head of ECM Solutions
+49 (0)661 103 845