Have problems with content sprawl? According to AIIM, 90% of organizations have at least 7 content repositories including Documentum, OpenText, FileNet, Sharepoint, file systems, databases, web sites, blogs, wikis, and now Cloud based file systems and repositories.
Managing information across all of these systems is often complex and time consuming. Organizations in regulated industries also have the requirement to manage documents as records though their lifecycle. As organizations grow through acquisition and content expands over time, indexing content and reporting on the content, and use, becomes a more pressing issue.
The Simflofy product offers:
1. Virtual repository - to end users you have one content management system, not many.
2. Federated search across all your repositories.
3. Content metrics allowing you to report on all your content, usage, click stream analysis and more.
4. Wizard driven content migration and sync.
5. Embeddable faceted search interface where you can download, preview, edit properties, and upload new versions of content.
Come learn how Source Seekers (an Alfresco Partner) can help you take control of your content with the Simflofy product.