Integrating Alfresco enables organizations to fully and rapidly realize the dramatic benefits of the Alfresco platform. Alfresco Enterprise Integration Solution (AEIS) enable connections to critical information, such as:
- CRM (such as Salesforce.com)
- Portal (such as Liferay)
- Product Data Management
- Digital Asset Management systems
AEIS also facilitates easy migration from, or integration with, legacy ECM systems such as Documentum, Filenet, and Sharepoint.
This Lunch and Learn will include:
- An overview of the Alfresco Enterprise Integration Solution
- A high level technical overview
- Customer case studies
- A demo that will feature Alfresco's new Hybrid Cloud Architecture and how best to integrate with third-party vendors and cloud-based services
This Lunch and Learn will feature Rivet Logic's "Alfresco Enterprise Integration Solution". Based on Rivet Logic's experience gained on over 100 Alfresco customer implementations, the open source Alfresco Enterprise Integration Solution (AEIS) is used by major enterprises to rapidly integrate Alfresco's content platform into other IT systems as well as other web- and cloud-based software services.