Alfresco teamed up with platinum partner "Zaizi" for the Government ICT event on the 14th January 2014 at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference center. Speakers will be announced shortly and we will have a booth there on the day, come and see us to find out the benefits of an open source platform and learn how to work together effectively.
“Meeting the growing user demand for simple, effective public services through the adoption of pioneering digital approaches is the major agenda across central and local Government. Government ICT 2014 Conference, is the formative annual forum to discuss developments in the ICT and digital revolution, successes achieved and the future landscape of outcome optimisation.”
Discussions on the day will cover:
- Strategic commissioning - maximising supplier service value and delivery through effective engagement
- Developments in assisted digital, digital inclusion support for services being redesigned
- Collaborative working and data sharing – the open source solution?
- Improving mobile and own device experience for citizens and the workforce using public services
- G-Cloud adoption – embracing virtual ways of working
- Information assurance digital service providers