Global Marketing Campaign Manager
Alfresco is the open platform for business-critical content management and collaboration. Alfresco enables document-intensive business processes and secure collaboration, helping companies to service customers better and adapt quickly to market changes. Every day, over 7 million business users in 180 countries rely on Alfresco to manage 4 billlion documents, files and processes - behind the firewall, in the cloud and even on their mobile devices.
Do you love developing INTEGRATED global marketing campaigns that truly show how marketing drives revenue? Do you love being at the center of a marketing process where you are the symphony conductor making sure all marketing activities are well aligned to business objectives? Then this is the opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Planning of global integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive awareness, acquisition and retention through deliversy of target content via channels (direct, web, SEM, social and events)
- Develop customer centric content including whitepapers, ebooks, videos, webcasts, blogs, and info-graphics designed to move customer through buying process.
- Involves alignment and regular interaction with regional and global teams including product marketing, channel marketing, CRM, and branding & digital.
- Provide leadership of marketing suppliers; working as a single team to develop strategies and campaigns to deliver segment marketing objective
- Provide consolidated view to management on marketing campaign performance
- Provide up to date and accurate view of campaign marketing budget position to Marketing Operations Manager
- Regularly review marketing campaign output to ensure the quality and accuracy
Experience & Qualifications
- A highly capable and enthusiastic marketer, fascinated by the challenges faced with a broad intellectual scope that allows them to enjoy both the detail of the operation and contribute to the development of marketing and campaign strategy
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships and influence and persuade through credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Strong collaborative approach, with good understanding of when to support partners and when to challenge
- Experience of lead generation is essential, ideally gained within a large scale data-driven organization
- Experience of managing outsourced suppliers in a large and complex environment would be beneficial
- Meticulous attention to detail,
- Good written (creative development and developing written plans) and numerical (budget management) skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of high tech marketing experience preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- Ability to impact the business
- As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Freedom to act
This role will report to the VP, Revenue Marketing, although it is expected that the individual will work largely independently and need minimal supervision.
Some travel will be required for this role, both domestic & international
San Mateo, CA