Rothbury’s Pare shows what is possible when combining Alfresco and the SproutCore framework. While it’s possible that it is exactly what you need, it’s more likely a foundation for something that can be customized to meet your organization’s specific needs. Pare equips its users with a lightning-fast and feature-rich user interface for modern mobile devices and desktop clients alike. The speed rivals a native desktop application.
We encourage you to sign up for a login and take a test-drive of Pare. We have built Pare with the assumption that you will want to add, remove, and/or alter functionality based on your organization’s specific needs. Pare provides the foundation and from there, the possibilities are endless.
- The application equips the user with a lightning-fast and feature-rich user interface for modern mobile devices and desktop clients alike. The speed rivals a native desktop application.
- Provides a framework for developing application/vertical specific features for document-management systems
- Provides powerful workflow, task, and document management
- Allows the user with a robust interaction with the Alfresco file system that includes audio/video/text previews, document editing, and file upload/download capabilities
- Smartly pre-loads data in the background. When you navigate to a folder, the application automatically and asynchronously loads data in the sub folders so when you navigate deeper into the folder structure, the data is already there.
- Intuitively invalidates data for each folder at set intervals essentially providing a timed cache.
+ 1 512 786 8943