The Technical Trainer role will deliver training content for developers, administrators, architects, and partners to drive adoption and usage of the Alfresco solution. The Technical Trainer will help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of the Alfresco training program.
- Deliver instructor-led and virtual instructor lead workshops to end-user customers, partners and employees on a regular schedule.
- Provide guidance and feedback to the course development team regarding technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Train and certify internal and external authorized trainers.
- 3-5 years of experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration.
- Experience conducting training for related technology products and services.
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, classroom management, help desk training and writing skills.
- Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required.
- Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications. Recent coding experience.
- A strong “stage presence” and ability to manage a classroom of adult learners.
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
- Experience delivering learning programs remotely using a virtual classroom environment and face to face.
- Certification as a technical trainer and Certification for virtual classroom and general facilitation i.e. Langevin, Webex or other related provider.
Bachelor's degree in a technical area: computer science, engineering, education, instructional design, information systems, technology.
- Passion for the business – driven and committed
- Great Team player
- High integrity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with different personalities and temperaments
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work autonomously and proactively
- Proven influencer and negotiator
- Creative and excellent problem solver
- Self starter and self-motivator
- Ability to multi-task
- "Can-Do" approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
- Willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones
- Willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by immediate manager.
Freedom to act
This role will report to the Delivery Manager although it is expected that this individual will work largely independently and need minimal supervision.
Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Netherlands
Travel 50-75% annually