RAPIDO – Rapid Automation Powerful Integrated Dynamic Open Source – Content Management & Publishing Solution
RAPIDO by CIGNEX Datamatics, delivers a dynamic content management and publishing platform with rich user experience. It engages content authors and publishers to create, manage, and deliver dynamic, targeted and consistent content across various online channels including your website, social media, campaign sites, mobile sites, and more with enterprise ready features like ease of content access, content categorization, enterprise search, content workflows, user-access security, meta-data level security, and secured content delivery.
RAPIDO at core consists of Alfresco that gives content owners total control over content lifecycle, and Drupal providing a rich and flexible presentation structure simplifying dynamic content publishing. Its integrated architecture delivers content to the targeted audience with right format by Alfresco transformation feature which triggers native conversion of content to the web (HTML, XML, PDF), mobile, and tablet viewable formats. It also enhances the enterprise’s ability to localize and deliver multichannel content on web and mobile devices by simplifying the associated processes of content management and publishing.
It is built on leading enterprise-grade Open Source software such as the Alfresco content platform which provides document management, records management, versioning, categorization, workflow engine and the Drupal web publishing for managing various sites including microsites, with features like responsive themes, SEO, social media, and analytics.
- Integrated content management and publishing platform
- Dynamic delivery with scheduled publishing and expiration model
- Multi-format publishing and native content conversion to web and device viewable formats, including HTML, XML, and PDF
- Content management and library services, including full-text search, check-in or check-out, and version control
- Device portability with responsive theme and support for mobile applications