Powerful Business Process Management
Alfresco Activiti provides a highly-scalable, Java based, workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) platform targeted at business people, developers and administrators.
- Clustered process engine provides scalability and resilience
- Graphical online editor for creating, modeling and sharing process diagrams
- Full administration and enterprise level support
Powerful Process Engine
Super Fast and Super Performant
Alfresco Activiti provides a super performance process engine designed to meet business demands. Delivered as open source, Alfresco Activiti is designed to be integrated with other line of business applications to orchestrate business processes across the enterprise.
- Java based open source BPM engine that can be easily integrated to other applications
- Light weight, yet powerful and scalable BPM for fast process management
- Clustering enables Alfresco Activiti to scale to support enterprise needs
Online Graphical Editor
Design and Test Process Definitions
Provided as a hosted, online process modeling application, the Alfresco Activiti Editor allows business analysts to easily create and test new process definitions. Also available on-premises and for OEM.
- Create fully compliant Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0) process definitions
- Graphical design provides visual representation of the process
- Edit, share, manage and download definitions for use in Alfresco Activiti
Configuration Portal Provides Control
An integrated administration portal allows administration staff to easily monitor and configure Alfresco Activiti.
- Monitor and manage active processes and tasks
- Configure and manage multi-node process clusters
- Deploy new BPMN2.0 process definitions to active process engines
451 Research says…
"The Activiti process engine is proven and reliable and represents a solid platform upon which Alfresco can expand more broadly into the business applications markets."
- By Carl Lehmann, 451 Research, 16 April 2014