Powerful Business Process Management
Alfresco Activiti provides a highly scalable, Java-based workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) platform targeted at business people, developers and administrators.
- Clustered process engine provides scalability and resilience
- Graphical online editor enables creating, modeling and sharing process diagrams
- Full administration and enterprise-level support
Powerful Process Engine
Speed and Performance
Alfresco Activiti provides a high-performance process engine that meets complex business demands. Delivered as open source, Alfresco Activiti integrates with other line-of-business applications, orchestrating business processes across the enterprise.
- Java-based open source BPM engine that can be easily integrated with other applications
- Lightweight, yet powerful and scalable BPM for fast process management
- Clustering enables Alfresco Activiti to scale to support enterprise need
Online Graphical Editor
Design and Test Process Definitions
Provided as a hosted, online process modeling application, the Alfresco Activiti Editor allows business analysts to create and test new process definitions easily. Also available on-premise and for OEM.
- Create fully compliant Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN 2.0) process definitions
- Graphical design provides visual representation of the process
- Edit, share, manage and download definitions for use in Alfresco Activiti
Configuration Portal Provides Control
An integrated administration portal allows administration staff to monitor and configure Alfresco Activiti quickly and effectively.
- Monitor and manage active processes and tasks
- Configure and manage multi-node process clusters
- Deploy new BPMN2.0 process definitions to active process engines
451 Research says…
"The Activiti process engine is proven and reliable and represents a solid platform upon which Alfresco can expand more broadly into the business applications markets."
- Carl Lehmann, 451 Research, April 16, 2014
Read the Analyst report now »