Alfresco’s Salesforce Connector solves your content pain by applying powerful search, workflow and collaboration to your Salesforce documents, streamlining your sales processes to close more deals faster.
Alfresco enables you to manage your Salesforce documents' entire lifecycle from creation to completion, ensuring they stay secure and compliant throughout the process.
- Allow your sales team to upload documents to Alfresco directly from Salesforce. No need to re-train your team to learn a new application.
- Automate your document processes using Alfresco’s powerful folder rules and workflow capabilities.
- Collaborate and easily share your Salesforce documents. Invite customers to review contract changes directly during negotiation for faster turnaround times to close deals.
- Enable compliance on your documents via our Records Management module to ensure documents are locked and archived for future reference once signed off.
- Archive your Salesforce content and make it fully searchable outside Salesforce via Alfresco. Allow users to search documents based on the Salesforce record data as well as the text inside the document itself.
- Allow your sales team to continue working in Salesforce without having to re-train them to use another application
- Make your content searchable and actionable outside of Salesforce
- Accelerate your deal cycles by applying automation, workflows and collaboration to your Salesforce content
- Ensure you’re legally compliant once your documents are signed off and stored in Alfresco
Our Salesforce connector allows you to easily integrate Salesforce with Alfresco in minutes once it's enabled. In addition to storing all your Salesforce content in a central repository, the connector stores the Salesforce record metadata with each document uploaded from Salesforce, making Alfresco’s search and workflow even more powerful.
To use the Alfresco-Salesforce connector you just need an Alfresco in the cloud account. If you do not have an account, please click here to sign-up and get your free account. To take advantage of all the advanced document management features that Alfresco has to offer, you should consider using the Alfresco-Salesforce connector in conjunction with:
- Alfresco in the cloud Standard or Enterprise Network to enable key functionality such as advanced Admin / Branding / Security
- Alfresco One to synchronize your Salesforce content with your on-premise document repository
- Alfresco’s Records Management module to apply compliance and policies to your Salesforce content
- Alfresco’s native mobile apps for users to access their Salesforce content in Alfresco from their mobile devices