Integration with Salesforce
Sales Team Automation
To compete in today’s competitive markets companies are deploying CRM solutions, like Salesforce, to streamline all phases of the sales cycle - from lead management, through opportunity identification to analytics and forecasting.
But What About the Documents?
While Salesforce captures the deal and client information it does not help to manage the various types of documentation that are created and used during a sales engagement. How do you efficiently keep track of the different versions of an RFP or RFI used to respond to a bid? How do you keep other sales team members aware of changes and updates? And how do you easily engage with other back office staff, many of who may not have access to Salesforce?
Automating The Sales Document Process
The Alfresco Integration for Salesforce offers full document management capabilities to sales teams and other Salesforce CRM users. Accessible directly from within Salesforce, the Alfresco solution brings business documents to life and helps to improve sales teams productivity. This powerful integration allows the sales teams to manage critical deal content from within the Salesforce application, but extend access to other ‘non-Salesforce’ users. For Example: Automatically starting the required review and approval processes, passing the contract or agreement to legal, as soon the content is uploaded to Salesforce.
Some of the features of the Alfresco to Salesforce CRM integration include:
- Sales Team Notifications - Chatter integration ensures that all members of the sales team are notified when new content is added or modified within an opportunity
- Opportunity Data Association - Salesforce opportunity data is saved as metadata associated with the documents and can be used to drive automated rules and associated actions within Alfresco
- Find Key Documents - Using the associated deal information, users can search for relevant opportunity documents by searching on the contextual metadata
- Full Document Management Support - Sales teams get access to robust ECM capabilities, including uploading of files, versioning, tagging, sharing, editing and deleting
- Collaborate With Prospects – Use Alfresco in the cloud to securely collaborate online with prospects and partners
- Mobile Access - The ability to access, amend and collaborate on key prospect files, and other sales and marketing information, on mobile devices (tablets and smartphones) while away from the office
- Two way Synchronization - Automatically have key documents synchronized back to Alfresco on-premise for long term storage and management
- Business Process - Automatic creation of the relevant business process (for example, sending an agreement to legal for review) based on document type and opportunity data (stored as document metadata)