Access Content on Mobile Device of Choice
Using the free Alfresco Mobile application users can securely access documents on their tablets and smartphones.
- Support for both iOS and Android devices.
- Multiple accounts per device to access on-premise and Alfresco in the cloud.
- Add comments to content, like and share using Alfresco Mobile’s social collaboration.
In App Encryption
Enterprise-class security features to protect your vital corporate content.
- Set an expiry period for content that is downloaded/synced to iPads and iPhones.
- Full time data encryption keeps content encrypted on your mobile device.
- Optional password re-entry on each app use increases security even further.
Or read the datasheet on cloud security
Open-In App of Choice
Alfresco mobile integrates with your favorite business productivity apps.
- Open documents in your favorite tablet apps (support for Quickoffice HD, Docs To Go, iWorks and other similar apps).
- Updates and edits can be made and saved straight back into Alfresco.
- The Alfresco Mobile SDK allows developers to integrate their own apps with Alfresco for free.
Mobile Business Process
Unleash Mobile Workﬂow Potential
With the Alfresco Mobile app users can unleash the full potential of mobile process support. The app allows users to take part in document centric workﬂows, completing tasks anywhere at any time.
- Accept and complete tasks while on the move.
- Start new workﬂow processes from your mobile device.
- Monitor task progress and completion without the need to be tied to the office.
Mobile Device Management
Security and Control
The Alfresco Mobile app is compatible with market leading MDM (Mobile Device Management) solutions from MobileIron, Good Technology and Symantec.
- Enforce read only access to content.
- Control which mobile apps can open ﬁles.
- Remote wipe for lost or stolen devices.