Unlock the Power of Business-Critical Content
The powerful Alfresco One platform allows organizations to manage any type of content, from simple office documents to scanned images, photographs, engineering drawings and even large video files.
Managing over seven billion documents for 11 million users worldwide, Alfresco gives you the ability to manage your content anytime, from anywhere. The system's scalability ensures extensive support of large enterprise operations. On average, Alfresco manages over 100 million content assets per organization.
Take Control of Critical Content
At the core of Alfresco One is an open source content platform that scales to meet your business needs. Unrivalled support for open standards allows users to choose how to access their content — via the web, desktop, or email — while the server enforces access controls and security.
- Full access control to ensure the security and integrity of important business content
- Powerful search to easily locate the right content
- Timely access to the correct version of business content anytime, from anywhere
Collaboration for the Extended Enterprise
Alfresco One gives users the tools they need to collaborate internally and externally with colleagues, business partners, prospects, customers, consultants and external agencies — with complete control and security.
- Dedicated project areas to allow teams to share and collaborate efficiently
- Powerful collaboration tools include project wiki's, forums, links, blogs and lists
- Synchronization to the cloud to support collaboration with the extended enterprise
Rich Media Support
Move beyond Simple Document Management
Users need to manage any corporate information regardless of format or application. Alfresco One allows them to store and manage any multimedia file (photograph, video, audio file) in one common content database.
- Dedicated views to handle a range of rich media file formats
- Automatic extraction and indexing of key metadata to enable easy search
- Ability to view and comment online regardless of the file format
Business Process Management
Drive Business Efficiency
Key business processes, such as handling an insurance claim, approving a contract or processing invoices for payment, require that documents be moved through the organization as efficiently as possible. Alfresco One uses Activiti, a highly configurable Java-based BPM engine, allowing companies to implement important business processes.
- Integrated workflow/business process engine drives key business processes
- Easy-to-configure rules automatically initiate and control business processes
- Hybrid workflow allows process synchronization out to business partners in the cloud
Single Copy, Always in Sync
Content needs to be created, updated and shared inside and outside the organization. Alfresco One keeps content always in sync. Users update once and changes are replicated to multiple locations.
- Synchronize to a secure network in the cloud to share and collaborate with people outside the organization
- Mobile synchronization allows users to keep content up to date on tablets and smartphones while away from the office
- Social publishing enables content to be posted to social media sites (e.g. Twitter, Facebook or Youtube) for external sharing
Control and Compliance
Legislation, industry regulations and compliance requirements mean organizations need securely managed content throughout a document's lifecycle. But traditional RM solutions have focused on features and not on end user adoption. The Alfresco Records Management solution is simple to use, helping drive adoption and compliance.
- In-place records allow users to declare records from anywhere in Alfresco
- Automation allows content to be declared and filed based on corporate business rules
- Dynamic file plans remove the burden of managing how and where records are filed
Bring Documents and Processes Together
Organizations with high-volume, content-centric business processes, such as claims processing, contract negotiation, invoice management and HR processing, require a tailored work environment that allows people to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Alfresco One’s Workdesk provides a focused user experience for processing documents and cases quickly and efficiently.
- Business role-based approach allows users to focus on exactly what they need to accomplish
- Configuration-driven for a shorter time to deployment
- Tight integration with MS Office allows people to get content into Alfresco easily
- Available solution templates, such as Contract Management, provide a quick start
Alfresco Outlook Integration
Access Alfresco from Email Clients
Organizations use Microsoft Outlook as a productivity tool, and users spend much of their working days sending and responding to emails. Alfresco Outlook Integration provides a seamless connection between Microsoft Outlook and the Alfresco document library.
- Easily upload emails and attachments to the Alfresco document library
- Search for files managed by Alfresco from within Microsoft Outlook
- Quickly send documents as attachments or links to other users