What is your business-critical content challenge?
Alfresco is used every day for a number of web based document management applications, including streamlining document-centric business processes and enabling secure collaboration. Specifically, Alfresco is a proven solution for:
- Business-critical document and content management: for high-value, customer facing documents like contracts, proposals, and agreements
- Business collaboration: departmental, enterprise-wide or B2B collaboration using a secure extranet or intranet
- Capture, imaging & archiving: of financial, legal or historic documents, customer records and paper archives, often to go paperless
- Case management: such as loan origination, claims processing, deal management and government case work
- Compliance & Records Management: for documenting, reviewing, revising and auditing adherence to rules, regulations & SOPs
- Web Content Services & Digital Asset Management: adds powerful workflow, scale and DAM capabilities to strategic WEM projects
- Multi-channel Publishing: such as financial reports, news reports, eBooks and technical documentation
- Enterprise Cloud File Sharing: sharing web based documents with agencies, customers, partners or contractors
- Mobile Content Access and Productivity: accessing company documents, such as presos, contracts and documentation, and improving mobile productivity with mobile task management & workflow
Additionally, Alfresco’s large community of global partners and developers build custom ECM solutions for specific business use cases leveraging Alfresco’s unmatched extensibility and support for open standards.