Online File Collaboration for Teams
Today, teams extend beyond the enterprise - to include partners, consultants, contractors, external agencies, prospects and customers. Traditional ECM and online file collaboration solutions are not optimized for working outside the office, so users are turning to consumer file sharing sites like 'Dropbox' - and confidential enterprise content is being 'synced' right out the back door. With Alfresco, IT organizations can offer a consumer-like file sharing, document collaboration and mobile experience to users, combined with the security and control required by the organization. And Alfresco's sync-to-cloud capability allows users to invite external parties to collaborate in Alfresco's secure collaboration cloud, without putting the enterprise at risk. It's the best of both worlds, and it's only available with Alfresco.
Project collaboration or team sites
Create a project site to contain all the work associated with a business project or team. Invite team members to join the site, to collaborate and share content
Wiki, Blog, List, FAQ's, & Links
Extended business collaboration features go beyond just a document library. Project sites can also contain a Wiki area for sharing ideas, a list area for keeping track of project items, an FAQ for asking and answering project related questions, and a links area to allow project members to share useful external resources and a dedicated blog.
Users can share comments on documents to leave feedback, just like they do on social media sites.
Just as you would in 'Facebook', online collaboration features allow you to now give feedback on content that you find useful. Now when users search for information they can quickly see which are the most 'Liked' documents
Keep up to date with new and revised content from your favorite content producers. Simply follow them to be notified when they add new documents
Notifications & Activity Feed
Proactive notifications will keep online collaboration users updated with changes that have been made. Reading notifications either via email or online project news streams, allows users to quickly get up to speed with what has changed
MS Office & GoogleDocs Integration
Need to edit or change a document? Integration with Microsoft Office and Google Docs makes it easy to edit files and save them back to Alfresco
On-premise to Cloud Sync
Need to work with somebody outside the organization? Simple, sync the files to your company Alfresco cloud site and invite them into your secure cloud network
How can you collaborate with Alfresco?
- Sales teams can collaborate with customers and prospects to ensure they have all the information that they need.
- Marketing can collaborate with external agencies to deliver great results.
- Product teams can work together to get products to market quicker.
- Legal can work other legal teams securely, knowing they’re in control.
- HR can collaborate with recruiters, candidates and employees to reduce the paper trail.
- Executives and Management can collaborate together to make decisions with the right information.
- CIOs and IT can facilitate online collaboration with a platform that delivers something for everyone.
- Web teams can work to bring the best content to the web.