Businesses that are serious about Enterprise Content Management love Alfresco. If you're serious about protecting your content management investment, an Alfresco subscription is indispensible:
- Versatile and dedicated support team in three worldwide locations who can offer a flexible and customizable support experience based on the offering you select for your business needs
- Alfresco certified binaries, benchmarked for scalability, and with a warranty for peace of mind
- Alfresco service packs between releases so that your major issues can be resolved by the team who built the product
Wherever you are, we're here to help you — with Support offices in EMEA, Americas and APAC, we have built an infrastructure that allows us to follow-the-sun to manage your support needs.
An Open Source product needs exceptional support that can help every customer from those who are just starting out to developers with many years experience. Alfresco has a range of support options to meet these needs. All Alfresco support comes with the following—
Access to the Alfresco Enterprise Network portal:
- 24x7/365 access to the Alfresco Call Tracking (ACT) system, with guaranteed responses
- 24x7/365 access to the Alfresco Support Knowledgebase (ASK), where you can find answers to commonly asked questions
- Alfresco Documentation
- Alfresco Downloads
- Support Alerts
- Support Handbook
Direct access to experienced support engineers through Web, email or phone:
- Compatibility, migration, configuration and performance tuning advice to help your planning process
- Different support options to choose from that will ensure your team has access to the support they need when they need it
Alfresco Support Packages
With telephone access and a four business hour response time for all severities, Standard Support is most appropriate for non-mission critical applications. View comparison matrix.
Ideal for high-availability systems, Enterprise offers the fastest response time. Any Severity 1 issue will be responded to within two hours of your call, 24x7. Our on-call engineers will work with your team to resolve the issue in the shortest possible time. Any Severity 2 or 3 issues will be responded to within two business hours by your local Alfresco Support center. View comparison matrix.
Based on Enterprise Support, this is the best offering if you need Alfresco to know you, your environment, and your project. Find out more about Alfresco Premier Support.
Alfresco Partner Support
If you need local language support, you may want to consider working with one of the Alfresco Support Partners. They can help you with planning your solution, through implementation, transfer of knowledge, and, of course, full support under one of the Alfresco packages.
|Authorised Support Contacts||0||2||3||5||10|
|Access to Phone/Web Support||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Introduction to System Administration Course - Online||2 Seats – YR 1||3 Seats – YR 1|
|Advanced System Administration Course - Public||2 Seats – YR 1||3 Seats – YR 1|
|Alfresco Essentials for Developers - Public||3 Seats – YR 1|
|Technical Account Manager||✔||✔|
|-- Release Upgrade Assistance||✔||✔|
|-- Weekly Case Reviews||✔||✔|
|-- Quarterly Support Review||✔||✔|
|-- Entitlement to hot fix build escalation level||✔||✔|
|-- VPN/System Access||✔||✔|
|-- Annual Health Check||✔||✔|
|-- Dedicated Consulting Hours||✔|
|-- Version Upgrade Assistance||✔|
|-- Chat Support||✔|
|-- System Mock-Up||✔|
|-- CAB Candidates||✔|