To support increasing use cases and integrations, Alfresco has built a Certified Technology initiative to promote complementary software products that extend or integrate with Alfresco. Certified Technologies must comply with a defined set of industry-accepted and Alfresco-specific technical standards. After going through a rigorous evaluation process, we give them a “certified” stamp of approval that has several benefits:
- Customers benefit by knowing that the certified technology they’ve selected has met Alfresco’s technical standards and is supported by a vendor.
- System Integrators can choose proven technologies from a growing ecosystem of high quality Alfresco-compatible software and the ability to grow complete Alfresco Business Solutions for their customers.
- Technology partners benefit by being recognized as leaders in building high quality, standards based products. They offer more options for their customers to be innovative by providing open solutions with Alfresco.
This program is in the growing stages but we are proud to introduce the following recently certified solutions:
- Ephesoft: document capture solutions help businesses run more efficiently and respond to changes in a cost effective manner by automatically classifying, separating, sorting and extracting data from documents in paper, fax and electronic formats.
- connexas for SAP: connecting SAP to the Alfresco based on SAP Content Server 6.20 (ArchiveLink protocol). In addition, the product also provides the capability to exchange meta data in both directions between Alfresco to SAP.
- Brava for Alfresco: Brava makes it easy to view, annotate and redact on content in virtually any file format, including Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, CAD drawings, images and more—all from within a single, intuitive interface
- Formtek EDM: for managing engineering documents from AutoCAD
For information on Alfresco Certified Technologies and other integrations, check out this page.