Harris Grant has been creating extraordinary audio-visual environments since 1983. The company’s work encompasses the design of recording studios, cinemas, theatres and public buildings through to the installation of entertainment, control security and communication systems in some of the world’s most lavish super yachts. It also undertakes the creation of home theatres and recording studios for individuals.
For continued growth and exceptional customer service, Harris Grant’s long running, international projects would need the support of secure document management and collaboration technology to assist its teams of employees and specialists.
Here are nine reasons the company needed Alfresco:
- Competitive advantage. With customers spanning Eurasia, the Americas and Europe, Harris Grant competes for major clients on a global stage. This means exceptional customer service across geographically and technically diverse projects that encompass specialist architects, interior designers, technicians and integration specialists.
- International collaboration. Partners and employees need sustainable access to company and project documentation from any location, on any device. With some client projects lasting up to five years, reliability and scalability are key.
- Security. Controlled workflows ensure project integrity and deliver comprehensive visibility to project assignees.
- Seamless integration. Alfresco integrated seamlessly with the company’s existing systems such as its bespoke CRM platform.
- Agility. Harris Grant’s teams can be instantly flexed and scaled, with access rights being assigned and centrally managed by project leads.
- Easy access. Documents are versioned throughout a project’s lifecycle and metadata aids their easy retrieval from a central repository.
- Historical data. The company has a comprehensive archive of historical documentation that aids pre and post sales technical support.
- Streamlined service. Slicker processes mean improved project delivery and decreased cycle times.
- Professionalism. Alfresco allows Harris Grant to operate in a professional manner and interact with globally recognised brands in a highly effective way.
“As a small specialist company operating on the global stage, we need to be able to punch above our weight. Alfresco has made it possible for us to manage large, complex supply chains and participate with ease in global projects where interfacing with large corporations is a must,” explains Neil Grant, Managing Director at Harris Grant.