Just one year ago, we kicked off Alfresco’s expanded Global Partner Program—and thanks to the commitment of our channel partners and the Alfresco sales team, it’s already been a phenomenal success.
Here’s a recap of the achievements of the past 12 months:
- Achieved a 5-Star rating in CRN’s 2017 Partner Program Guide, which recognizes us as a best-practices partner for our channel programs
- Signed 40 new partners including Atos, CGI, Cognizant, Deloitte, Perficient, Ricoh US, and more.
- Introduced the deal registration program, which exceeded internal targets by more than 150 percent within the first eight months.
- Focused on building key partnerships and technology integrations, such as those with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Salesforce.com, and gained early access availability as a single-tenant managed service hosted in an AWS Virtual Private Cloud.
- Increased investment in partner technical and sales training, resulting in an increase in technical certifications with partners in the past 12 months.
- Cataloged more than 100 partner use cases and solutions that support partners in describing the power of the Alfresco platform to customers.
The Global Partner Program is a win/win/win for partners, customers, and Alfresco. It enables system integrators, software vendors, infrastructure providers, and resellers to build and deliver differentiated digital business solutions on the Alfresco platform, it helps everyone involved—those partners, their customers, and our business—to thrive.
I’m pleased that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has recognized the excellence of this program, and also personally thrilled that CRN recognized me as a 2017 Channel Chief. But the real payoff is in seeing more businesses benefit from the Alfresco platform.
“While helping customers achieve digital transformation through streamlined enterprise content intelligence solutions, it’s critical that our team stays ahead of any industry or technology trends,” said Ben Hartner, Director and Head of Content Management Platform Services at Perficient, an Alfresco partner. “The Alfresco Global Partner Program provides our subject matter experts with the latest platform information and best practices for process and content solutions in a hybrid or cloud environment.”
To learn more about Alfresco’s Global Partner Program, visit https://www.alfresco.com/partners.