- Trialling Alfresco Enterprise?
- Want some sample data to kick-start your evaluation?
Well now you can install the same sample data that is used on the hosted trial system.
For some time now we have been running a hosted trail of Alfresco in the cloud. This has been configured with fictitious users and some sample Share sites. These have been created to make it easy for people to trial Alfresco and see how Alfresco can be used to manage various types of project.
Will Abson has built a number of scripts that allow you to load this same data into your local system. The sample data includes the following sites:
- Marketing: 2010 Company Rebranding Site – A sample site that manages the content associated with rebranding a company
- Marketing: Image Gallery – Used to show how Alfresco can be used to manage images. Makes use of the image preview dashlet
- Marketing: Global User Group Meetings (2010) – This sites makes use of the datalists feature to track actions for hosting a series of user group meetings
- Records Management – An RM site complete with disposition schedules
Note: Each of the sites can be loaded individually.