Document Scanning and Capture
Convert Static Documents into Actionable Data
To keep pace in the digital age, many organizations are using scanning technologies to go paperless. That’s a good move, but it’s not enough.
More than 80% of business information is locked in unstructured content—scanned forms, faxes, PDFs, emails, and more. Alfresco lets you extract and act on all that valuable information, using it as input to business processes and document management. As a result, you can replace inefficient paper-based operations with a highly automated flow of data and documents that improves employee productivity, service quality, and regulatory compliance.
Advanced, All-In-One Solution
With Alfresco, you get a comprehensive solution for seamless, end-to-end integration from document scanning to storage.
- Capture documents and data from nearly any source using world-class OCR capabilities
- Classify and process scanned files so that organizing documents is automatic and hassle-free
- Extract meaningful data from documents to drive intelligent and dynamic business processes
Exploit Intelligent Information Capture
Digitizing documents with Alfresco makes critical business information more actionable, searchable and secure.
- Automatically move documents through a process to simplify employees’ daily work
- Make it easy for people to find the files they need from their desktops or mobile devices
- Control document access and strengthen compliance with a complete document audit trail
Digitize Your Organization
Alfresco’s intelligent capture and extraction capabilities enhance the flow of information through any business process at any organization.
- Financial Services: Accelerate loan applications and insurance claims
- Government: Respond more quickly to citizen requests
- Healthcare: Improve the processing of patient records
- Manufacturing: Streamline engineering and QA documentation