Users save time when they are able to access the files they want quickly and rapidly:
- Access rights are defined and based on user profile.
- Media indexing is specific to your production environment.
- Thumbnails and online preview tools make it easier to pre-select the appropriate files.
Your media files become effective working and communication tools to spread relevant and comprehensive information:
- Access a specific point in your document directly by creating chapters in your video and audio files.
- Link media files to other documents (e.g. text, html, office software documents).
- Create new resources using an image extraction software.
- Generate Rich Media applications and slideshows easily.
- Use data overlay watermarks or annotations to customize your videos.
- Manage subtitles in videos, images, diagrams and drawings.
Win your audience over with high-performance viewing tools:
- You can publish content on secure VCM® media servers as well as on public servers.
- FLV, F4V, MP4 and MP3 formats are streamed using VCM® media servers.
- Your GUI is easily integrated in players (skins).
- Your information is retrieved by full text search engines.
- Representative thumbnails are generated for chapter segmentation and navigation.
Harness the power of Web 2.0 to broadcast your media:
- Publish non-confidential media easily on public servers such YouTube® and DailyMotion®.
- Share digital assets on social networks.
- Diffuse content on mobile phones.
- Create content for Web TV and manage special-interest channels.
- VCM Secured Uploader : for the secure transfer of large files (http protocol, resuming interrupted transfers, dashboard monitoring).
- VCM Transcoder : for transcoding all types of documents (image, audio, video and office software files), specific processing (OCR processing, watermarking, data overlay, etc.)
- VCM Mediacast Connectors : connectors specifically adapted to managing content diffusion on public Internet channels.
- VCM WebTV : ready-to-use portal for broadcasting audiovisual resources such as special-interest channels, full text search or the media annotation system.
- Classify, share and manage all digital documents and media in Alfresco
- Annotation, chaptering and image extraction
- Transcoding and secure transfer of large files via the http protocol
- Publish content on secure VCM® media servers or public servers
- Automatically publish Web TV portals