Alfresco to Host Worldwide Meetups for Community & Customers
Master Classes on Alfresco Share, CMIS, Records Management and Implementation Best Practices IncludedLONDON—September 10th, 2009 —Alfresco Software today announced that it will host a series of Alfresco Meetups for Community and Customers in Europe and North America starting October 20 and running through November 10, 2009.
Attendees will hear about Alfresco implementations directly from Enterprise customers, discuss product roadmap plans with the Alfresco Engineering team, as well as discover new solutions Partners are developing for Enterprise clients. The Meetups are designed to facilitate discussion about the latest developments at Alfresco and provide an excellent opportunity to network and participate in Alfresco Master Class sessions. The Washington event will include sessions on Records Management.
The Meetups will include both technical and non-technical Master Class sessions on the following topics:
• Getting Started with CMIS;
• Records Management Trends & Best Practices;
• Customizing Alfresco Share; and,
• Implementation & Migration Project Management.
Enterprise Customers, Certified Partners, active Alfresco Community members and developers are invited to participate in the Meetups and to take the opportunity to share feedback on roadmap reviews, prioritization, and design discussions.
Alfresco Meetups will take place in the following cities:
• Washington, DC, USA – October 20
• Madrid, Spain – October 20
• Milan, Italy – October 27
• Atlanta, GA, USA – October 28
• Frankfurt, Germany – November 3
• Los Angeles, CA, USA – November 10