Modernizing Government Records Management
Once upon a time, this was the best possible way to manage government records. Those days are over.
We’ve come a long way since pen and parchment, and the way you manage information—especially records—should reflect that. Alfresco is an integrated, open solution that digitally manages all of your records and automates business processes to dramatically increase efficiencies so you can always find the information you need, fast. And Alfresco is the only open-source platform certified to the U.S. DoD 5015.02 standard for Records Management, which means security is in the bag, no matter what organization you work for. It’s time to bring your information and processes out of the Dark Ages.
Government Records Management Done Right
Alfresco’s enterprise records management solution for government is more scalable, flexible and compliant than any quick-fix archive system or multiple discrete products from different vendors.
- Consolidates records management for billions of digital assets—including emails, documents, video, audio and other unstructured content
- Strengthens information governance and security, and fully meets the NARA/OMB 2016 and 2019 mandates for managing e-mail and electronic records
- Can be deployed on premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid-cloud configuration; also available as a managed service through select Alfresco partners
“We wanted a more flexible, user-friendly system in line with the Cabinet Office Government ICT Strategy. We now distinguish between working documents and records. The two areas are linked and users can easily declare records in one click while being hidden from the complexities of the File Plan due to the split between information and records.”
United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
Simplicidad por medio de la automatización
Alfresco makes government records management easy for both end users and records managers by reducing manual intervention across the entire record lifecycle.
- Seamlessly integrates records management into government processes, automatically creating records as end users work in agency applications
- Intelligently classifies and files records based on configurable rules to eliminate a major administrative headache for records managers
- Provides effortless control over retention schedules for review, hold, transfer, archive and destroy, and speeds eDiscovery with powerful search capabilities