Find out how forward-thinking publishers are beating the odds and raising the bar for performance and profit.
Ixxus and Alfresco invite you to join our panel of global business and technology leaders from the publishing sector as they share their experience, insight and recommendations on how to successfully navigate the publishing industry’s rapidly changing landscape by using winning, low-risk strategies.
Future of Publishing 2013 - Meeting content challenges head-on in a changing digital world.
Where: Kensington Roof Gardens, London
When: June 4, 2013 from 09.15 – 15.45; coffee and registration from 08.30
To take advantage of this complimentary offer, register here. Space is limited so register today to avoid disappointment.
What will be tackled on the day?
- Unlocking Revenues in the Digital Age - while protecting existing income
- Connecting the Right Content with the Right People and developing content strategies tailored to emerging audiences and delivery needs
- Adapting to change - turning the challenges facing the publishing industry into opportunities
- The how, when and why of embarking on a Digital Transformation Strategy
- Moving away from legacy software and re-platforming for the future by taking advantage of Semantic technologies, Big Data and Cloud computing
A chance to ask specific questions of the question speakers in an open Q&A session - chaired by leading industry expert, David Worlock.