London, United Kingdom
Join us at the second Alfresco Meetups for Government: Data-Driven Government
When: Thursday 26th May 2016, 09:30am – 14:30pm
Where: Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ
After a very successful first event, the meetup is back, and with some great new talks and a revised format thanks to feedback from our Government ambassadors, we are sure that this will be a very informative event for all those attending, from the latest use cases in government, to all the tech knowledge you’ll need.
Make sure you don’t miss;
- What’s new in Records management with Roy Wetherall; Software architect, records management and founding engineer for Alfresco
- Project overview: Independent inquiry CSA (Goddard Report)– Extremely sensitive implementation of Alfresco
- Panel discussion with BIS, Alfresco, GDS, Zaizi
- All new Breakout sessions – Your chance to share and discuss the issues currently facing your organisations
- CJS Common platform programme for MoJ – Adam Gwinnett, Lead Solution Architect, MoJ
- Complete skills overview for a successful implementation - Aingaran Pillai, CEO & Founder, Zaizi
We are very excited for what we believe is an excellent line up, from practical advice for successful implementations, to the latest news straight from the industry.
As always the meetup is free with tea/coffee and lunch provided. If you haven't already done so please join the group and RSVP if you are interested in attending.