Alfresco and The Care Act – Collaborating with Integrated Digital Care Records
The Care Act represents the largest change in adult care legislation since 1948. There are a number of challenges that social care case management vendors are scrambling to meet. However do not forget that compliance to the April 2016 deadline allowing citizens direct access to their records requires looking at unstructured data.
Clearly many agencies have partial implementations of legacy EDRMs which are unable to cope with collaborative inter agency working requirements as defined by Health and Wellbeing Boards.
Zaizi will illustrate how Alfresco, an open source EDRM / Collaboration platform will allow Local Authorities/ agencies to:
- Securely collaborate ( IL3) in the cloud with other agencies and independent care providers
- Ensure IG compliance by integrated ‘in place’ records management of all content types/case notes
- Social l media like ‘ease o f use’ ensuring user acceptance
- Open APIs allowing ingration to case management and self assessment portals
- Open source workflow to allow bi directional correlation of structured with unstructured data
- Mobile access to unstructured case files
Join us to understand how this solution, available through G-Cloud , can help avoid sanctions by the ICO.