Digital by Default: New ways of working
Many organisations struggle with access issues, believing that collaboration comes with security risks. You need to keep your highly valued content secure while still sharing documents both internally and externally. Increasingly there is a need to integrate systems across departments and with external partners and agencies.
We are inviting you to participate in this key webinar where there will be opportunity to learn from the major IT transformation occurring within the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
What you will learn
- How better organisation and cross department data access can benefit public service and enable efficiency gains.
- How concerns on governance, data security and DPA can be addressed.
- How to evaluate the potential for your organisation.
- Key stages you need to consider in any collaboration programme
- How to achieve a successful implementation
- Case study from the Department for Business Innovation and Skills ( BIS )