Identifying and Mitigating Data Security Risks From File Sharing & Cloud Storage
Aside from constant preventive solutions against the threat of malware, hacking, and data risks, businesses are in great need to find alternative methods to make file sharing both easy and safe. During file transfer, including inadvertent emails and unauthorized use of applications, businesses have relied on traditional solutions to secure critical information. With the fast growing trend of cloud file sharing market, employees are demanding for better, easier, and more efficient file sharing tools in order to get their jobs done.
In this two-hour LIVE Webcast, a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group will offer key strategies in maximizing the benefits of File Sharing and Cloud Storage without compromising data privacy, thus, avoiding potential leaks of sensitive documents but meeting the file sharing mobility and cloud collaboration needs of employees.
Attendees to the webcast will explore:
- File Sharing & Cloud Storage: An Overview
- Benefits and Limitations of Adopting Cloud Services
- Identifying and Mitigating Data Security Risks
- Internal and External File Sharing Risks
- Workflow and Data Management
- File Storage and Collaboration Tools
- File Protection Management: Policies and Implementation
- Return of Investment: Improving Productivity