Next Generation Social Intranet: The Digital Workplace
With the UK public sector set for further cutbacks, Socitm predicts that this could provide an opportunity for the development of local authority intranets. Senior management in the public sector may begin to use their council intranet for the first time with service and financial cuts, and be disappointed with the facilities available.
Zaizi’s next generation social intranet, or the Digital Workplace as we call it, is built using the best-of-breed open source technologies to bring you the social - content collaborative experience of the contemporary and well-equipped workplace, yet offering you a familiar experience for your employees.
Join our webinar and allow employee self-service, flexible working and meet the growing need for shared services. You will learn how you can:
- Socially collaborate on projects to get things done faster amongst your team.
- Share a variety of files and digital assets and integrate new documents into existing - files securely amongst peers
- Retrieve, share and update different versions of a document in development and - organise files based on ratings, comments and feedback.
- Share news and updates with employees and mobile workforce.
- Find people quickly and chat with them in real time