Secure Human Resources Series Part 2 - "Offboarding" Automation
For those outside the HR department, one area that is typically "hidden" when considering the cost and complexity of document processing is the "offboarding" of employees - either through termination or resignation. With both company and regulatory requirements for documentation and data, and ranging in source from Paper to Email to E-Forms, for many organizations the need for automation of "offboarding" rivals that of "onboarding".
Join 2012 & 2013 Alfresco Partner of the Year, Zia Consulting, to learn about our experience providing Secure Human Resources solutions powered by Alfresco to a wide range of organizations, across both the public and private sector. The webinar will demonstrate "Offboarding" automation including
- Creation of "Offboarding" Case - with Dynamic Role-Based Views & Templates and Zia's Document Assembly offering
- Processing of Case - with Advanced Workflow, Office / Email Integration, and Annotation/Redaction
- Employee Collaboration - featuring Alfresco One Cloud Collaboration
- Leveraging Intelligent Capture to automate the classification & extraction processes
- HCM Integration - Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, and more
While this webinar will mainly focus on reducing the cost & complexity of document processing, webinar attendees will also see how Zia's "EasyECM" approach to every solution helps drive user adoption of an HR "Offboarding" Automation solution.