What's new from Alfresco? Customer Webinar 1
What’s new for 2016 from Alfresco One and Alfresco Activiti?
Join us to hear details of the NEW enhancements coming soon with the upcoming release of Alfresco One v5.1. Building on our industry-leading commitment to usability, open technology, and hybrid cloud ECM, new features include:
- Smarter content organization and easier collaboration with simple model-management and Smart Folders
- Share UI improvement which make collaboration even easier
- New levels of scalability, including benchmarking for 1 billion documents.
- Enhanced development agility with API and lifecycle improvements.
- And more…
We’d also like to introduce you to Alfresco Activiti – a high performance BPM platform that many large organizations are already relying on to power a wide range of critical business processes. Alfresco Activiti integrates fully with Alfresco One – bringing people, content and process together. The latest release includes:
- Easy to configure business rules
- Enhanced support for Alfresco One, Box and Google Drive
- Process modeling improvements
- And more…
These enhancements continue to build on our market-leading ability to empower people to work more productively, and help you deliver rapid, future-proof innovation to your customers and internal stakeholders.
Fill in the form to sign-up to the webinar today.