EasyRM for Government with Alfresco Records Management 2.1
The legacy of Records Management (RM) systems within the government is one where RM solutions have traditionally been designed for dedicated agency compliance offers, rather than content creators, and deployed in a standalone environment, disconnected from agency collaboration and ECM systems. This duplication of effort, moving documents from ECM to RM systems and back again, adds tremendous cost and complexity to the management of information within the Enterprise, and leads to the increased probability of non-compliance from errors during this process.
Zia provides Easy Records Management (Easy RM) Solutions that work they way you do, connecting those who are creating content with the compliance process. Easy RM incorporates the tools you use on a daily basis, reducing barriers to implementation and adoption.
Join Alfresco Partner of the Year, Zia Consulting, to learn about the principles of EasyRM including:
- “In Process” Records Management
- Automated Declaration of Records
- Intelligent Rule-Based File Plan
- Single DM/RM Repository - DOD5015.02 Certified
- RM Anywhere with On-Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid Solutions
- Mobile Records Management with Alfresco Mobile and Mobile Workdesk
In addition to presenting the topics above, this webinar will include a demonstration of Alfresco RM 2.1.