Case Management for Government
Once upon a time, this was the best possible way to manage government cases. Those days are over.
Government casework has evolved, and the way your organization manages cases should reflect that. Alfresco delivers a modern solution that automates and accelerates the case management lifecycle by integrating content, processes and collaboration onto a single platform. We eliminate the burdens of legacy case management systems so you can increase efficiencies, lower costs and provide better services—to employees and citizens alike. And Alfresco is the only open-source platform certified to the U.S. DoD 5015.02 standard for Records Management, so security is a done deal. Case closed.
Increase Efficiency and Productivity
Alfresco’s integrated, enterprise approach to case management empowers government employees to be more productive and responsive, while also advancing compliance, collaboration and consistency.
- Improve staff productivity with immediate access to all relevant case documentation and a collaborative approach to case resolution
- Close cases faster by using intelligent automation to speed document routing and avoid unnecessary steps and manual intervention
- Automatically satisfy records management and other compliance obligations, and respond to audit requests quickly and comprehensively
“Armedia case management solutions delivered on the Alfresco and ArkCase platform integrate information, processes, and people to humanize
technology. This results in an engaging solution centered around the user, so that users can work smarter, respond faster and reduce costs.
In addition, the Alfresco platform provides an enterprise caliber secure and compliant platform for automating records management”
James Bailey, Co-Founder, President and CEO, Armedia
Top Government Use Cases
The highly configurable Alfresco platform supports a broad range of case management applications, from citizen and social services, to judicial courts and law enforcement, to investigations and compliance.
- FOIA: Respond to FOIA requests more efficiently with a single, automated solution to collect, route, track and store all case-related information
- Citizen Services: Deliver better, more responsive services by modernizing how agencies track and respond to citizen requests
- Law Enforcement: Improve public safety with a centralized solution for managing such cases as criminal offenses, incidents, warrants and citations