connexas is a certified (by SAP and Alfresco) connector between the structured world of SAP with the living content of Alfresco. It is using standard functionality of SAP and Alfresco to enable a perfect end user experience.
connexas is integrated into the SAP public service layer (SAP R/3, SAP ERP and SAP HANA) which provides access to all SAP Modules. It enables the linkage of documents to SAP business objects with bidirectional meta data exchange. Both, Alfresco and SAP users do have easy access to the documents in their known interfaces (SAP GUI and Alfresco Share).
The SAP product is certified for the SAP HTTP Content Server 6.40 and supports many SAP integration scenarios like:
- SAP ArchiveLink
- Managing incoming documents such as invoices (including barcodes or workflows)
- Managing outgoing documents such as order confirmations
- Print List Archiving (e.g. quarter end report)
- Data Archiving
- SAP DMS
- Knowledge Provider
- Document Info Record (DIR)
- SAP Records Management
- SAP Solution Manager
And besides the deep standard integration into SAP connexas also offers the high flexibility to implement custom specific scenarios based on the framework framexas.
connexas provides the following functionality:
- Enables users to easily store and display documents in Alfresco from the common SAP service layer for integration into many SAP modules built on the platform SAP NetWeaver or SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP).
- connexas extends the SAP ArchiveLink information by additional metadata available in SAP and Alfresco (name, description, …)
- Archives SAP documents, reports, and data through HTTP Content Server 6.40
- Links documents stored in Alfresco to a variety of SAP objects.
- Offers Non-SAP users access to SAP-related documents and information
- Supports SAP DMS and SAP Records Management
- Starts SAP workflows
- Bidirectional data exchange
Does Alfresco support SAP? – Yes, Alfresco does!
Certified for Alfresco and SAP (logos can be used):
Additional data can be provided on a project base to communicate with remote enabled function modules within SAP to extract any information from SAP to Alfresco or to provide SAP with information entered in Alfresco.
We also offer a migration tool for existing ArchiveLink documents from other ECM systems (FileNet, OpenText, Documentum, …) to Alfresco.