5 Ways to Optimise Your Mortgage Approval Process
Mortgage loans involve labour-intensive application processes, which often demands for a number of supporting documents from applicants for processing. Thorough crosschecking and paper documents are often misplaced in manual case-based filing. The size of an average mortgage loan is over 500 pages and different document types are required. The labour intensive and costly methods of processing loans used in the past are no longer efficient.
As Alfresco’s ‘Partner of the Year’ for 2012 and 2013, Zaizi is focused on providing the total solution to the end user. Our ‘Know Your Customer’ process into our mortgage loan processing solution helps you interact and understand your customer’s loan needs in-depth. Your customers’ long waiting period can be a phase of the past with faster mortgage evaluation process.
Join us on this webinar to learn how to:
- Improve business efficiency by automating the ‘Know Your Customer’ process.
- Tailor data extraction, classification and workflow processes to add intelligence to your business operations.
- Use Ephesoft and Alfresco Workdesk together for a total paper to electronic case based mortgage loan processing solution.
- Use adaptive workflow to maintain focus on volume-intensive document based business process management.
- De-risk implementation by using our private cloud solution.