Build Your Cloud Content App on Alfresco in the Cloud
Content is critical to your web-based content-centric application. You need more than just a file in a bucket—you need the full power of a content platform.
Alfresco is ready to provide content services to your web applications:
- Store files, along with metadata about those files, in our multi-tenant, cloud-based repository
- Retrieve automatically generated thumbnails of your office documents and images
- Execute queries against both the full-text file content and metadata
- Provide your users with social features such as ‘like’ and comments
- Automatically trigger content transformations and workflows
- Push content back into the enterprise through our hybrid sync
- Leverage our content API from any language that speaks HTTP
Alfresco in the cloud is built to be open:
- Open source and open standards-friendly from day one
- Cloud API is based on CMIS, an important standard for interoperability in the ECM world
- Transparency and lack of vendor lock-in are built in to the platform
Simple file storage is a dead-end road for today’s enterprise application developer. Storing your content in Alfresco keeps your options open. Fill out the form on this page to be an Alfresco developer today!