CMSWire – Alfresco's Success Story Grew in 2010
Since arriving on the software scene in 2005, Alfresco has set the standard for commercial open source companies. Those years of hard work have lead to the company's biggest year yet.
Let's go by the numbers to put Alfresco's 2010 in context:
- 470 — The number of new enterprise customers Alfresco added in 2010.
- 1700+ — The number of customers Alfresco has sold to since 2005.
- 70 — The percentage of Alfresco's clients that have 10,000+ employees.
- 35 — The percentage of overall annual growth for Alfresco in 2010.
- 500,000+ — The number of times that Alfresco Community Edition was downloaded in 2010.